Hello and Welcome! This is LauraJane today sharing a simple one layer card using the lovely vessels from several floral sets. I am collector of all things shiny, a true magpie at heart. The vases from the Fresh Cut series stamps are each unique in shape and texture.Definitely worth collecting and stamping on their own!
I also wanted to use the new color of the year as chosen by Pantone:Greenery. The Ton’s many shades of couture inks fit right in with the color trends of the year.
For today’s card I used Three vases; one from each of these sets:
- Fresh Cut Garden Roses stamped in Basil Mojito Dye
- Fresh Cut Roses stamped in Soft Garden Dye
- Haute Stacks stamped in Caribbean Turquoise Dye
- I heat embossed each one in Clear EP as well
- colored two with Ziggys then added some shadows
- I stamped the lovely Large Brushed Cheers first in Crystal Pewter Dye and then again with Soft Garden Dye
- The remaining sentiment is stamped with Basil Mojito Dye
- Finished the front by trimming with the Lg Double Stitched Rectangle Die for a clean edge
- And embellished with a few select goodies from Mint Frosting Couture Mix
Wishing you a Fabulous New Year..Keep your eyes open for sneak Peeks of our Newest release coming next week!!
3 thoughts on “Cheers for a New Year”
What a gorgeous card!
So fresh and bright! Loving all the sweet sequins. Your sentiment says it all. Cheers to you, and Happy New Year!
Cheers to a bright year ahead!!! Your card says it all =)