Hello, everyone! I’m back with a silver and blue Christmas card. Although blue is not a traditional color scheme for Poinsettias, I think it goes beautifully with the silver embossing. This card reminds me of blue sky and cold winter snow. To create this card, I used our beautiful Holiday Border Cling Background stamp, Outline Fresh Cut Poinsettia stamp set & the Coordinating Dies, Holiday Word Dies, and our new beautiful Dew Drops.
- I started the card by stamping our Holiday Border Cling Background stamp on a Bristol cardstock in Versamark. Then I heat embossed the entire image with silver embossing powder. I colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens and die cut the panel with the largest layer of our Double Stitched Rectangle Dies when the panel was completely dry.
- I also stamped one of the Poinsettia image from our Outline Fresh Cut Poinsettia stamp set on the vellum in Versamark and heat embossed with silver sparkle embossing powder. I die cut the image with the Coordinating die and set it aside.
- I die cut “Merry Christmas” using the Holiday Word Dies. I cut 4 times out of the white cardstock and 1 from the Glossy Fine Silver Glitter Adhesive paper and adhered all of them on top of each other to create dimension.
- I created a white card base 4.5″x5.5″ and adhered Silver Burnished Foil tape on the horizontal edges. Then I adhered the main panel, the vellum silver poinsettia, and the word die cut stack.
- I finished the card by adding some gems, including our new Silver Dew Drops and Mixed Dew Drops.
Hope you enjoyed the card! Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!