Hello everyone! It’s Jenny here taking over the blog today with a simple faux watercolor card. I’m taking a break from holiday cards today and going with a floral card instead! For today’s project, I used images from our Fresh Cut Garden Roses stamp set as well as the sentiment from the Outline version set. Let me show you the card and how I created it!
Here is the card:
- I scribbled red Zig markers (Wine Red & Carmine Red) on the second layer image of the largest rose image from the Fresh Cut Garden Roses stamp set. I spritzed some water and stamped it on a watercolor cardstock. I also stamped various leaf images from the same set, in Deep Green and Light Green Zig Markers. I mixed bit of water and the same green markers on the acrylic block and splattered all over the panel.
- When the panel was completely dry, I stamped the sentiment from the Outline Fresh Cut Garden Roses stamp set in our Noir dye ink.
- I die cut a green background panel with the largest die from our Double Stitched Rectangle Dies and adhered it on a A2 sized white cardbase.
- I tied natural color twine around the panel and adhered it on the cardbase using foam tape.
- I finished the card by adding some Clear Dew Drops.
Hope you enjoyed the card. It’s very simple and easy to create and I think you should give it a try! 🙂 Thank you for stopping by! Have an awesome weekend!