Hello! it’s LauraJane. I have a non-Christmas card today.
Here is the full card:
To make the card:
- Embossed the Scenes: Grand Stairway Cling Background in Silver EP and added a few dots from Holiday Confetti stamp set inked in Lofty Mint Dye.
- Then I colored the railings just a wee bit with the Ziggys
- Trimmed it with the largest Double Stitched Rectangle Dies and set it aside.
- Then I ran the Congratulations Word Die through the bigshot and left it in the white CS to color quickly with two shades of Glitter markers. set that aside to dry.
- Stamped both Haute Wedding Dress and Plus One in Crystal Pewter Dye on white CS and used the Haute Wedding Dress Coordinating Die and Plus One Coordinating Dies to cut them out.
- I then inked the lacy part of her dress with Bright Emerald Dye and Caribbean Turquoise Dye
- His tie is inked with Caribbean Turquoise Dye
- Colored them both with Ziggys, going for a watercolor look..
- Adhered them into place on the Card front just to the side of the staircase so the Congratulations Word Die could be shaped to the upward sweep of the railing.
- Added a touch of shadow under the dress
This card could work for a Wedding, or Anniversary…it sure was fun to create!
Hope you are inspired to make something you LOVE today:)