Hello everyone! Hope you are having a wonderful day! I’m pretty sure many of you are busy shopping for holiday gifts, so with that mood on mind, I would like to share couple of shopping themed cards today. I used our City Girls: Retail Therapy stamp set, Coordinating Dies, and the Dept. Store Background Cling stamp for background and went with the monochromatic look for a twist! Hope you enjoy the cards!
Here is the first card!
- I started the card by stamping images on a smooth white cardstock in our Copic friendly Caviar Hybrid ink. I colored the images using various W and C series Copic Markers, die cut with the coordinating dies, and put them aside.
- I stamped the Dept. Store Cling Background stamp on a kraft cardstock in our Dark Roast Dye ink. I trimmed the vertical sides tiny bit and stamped the sentiment on the upper right corner in our Noir Dye ink. I highlighted few areas on the sentiment with white gel pen.
- Then I mounted the background panel onto a A2 sized black cardstock and adhered the die cut images some using foam tape.
- I finished the card by adding some Shotgun Gray sequins. I also added some Clear Spectrum Noir Glitter pen and Glossy Accents on few areas.
For the second card, I followed the same color scheme as the fist one but gave a bit of glam with the gold accents.
- I started the card by stamping the image from the City Girls: Retail Therapy stamp set on a white smooth cardstock in our Caviar Hybrid ink. I colored with Copic markers and die cut the image using the Coordinating Dies.
- Then I stamped the Dept. Store Cling Background stamp on a kraft cardstock with our Dark Roast Dye ink and trimmed the vertical sides of the panel a tiny bit. I stamped the sentiment first with our Noir Dye ink, and stamped it again this time set little off to the left in Versamark ink. I heat embossed the sentiment with gold embossing powder.
- On A2 sized black cardstock, I first adhered strips of our Glossy Find Gold Glitter Adhesive paper and then mounted the background panel on top, so the little bit of gold would peak out from the sides. I adhered the die cut image on the lower right corner with some foam tape.
- I finished the card by adding some Shotgun Gray sequins and gold accents on the image with gold glitter gel pen.
Hope you enjoyed the cards and thank you for stopping by! Have an amazing weekend!