Hello and Good Friday, it’s LauraJane today. I have a quick Wreath to share with you created using a few small stamps from Thankful Cornucopia.
To make the Wreath:
- I started out by lightly drawing a circle onto white CS.
- Stamped around the circle using Lofty Mint Dye ink and a small leafy branch
- Then I stamped around a second time with Cali Blue Dye ink and another branch stamp
- And one more time around using Soft Garden Dye ink and the first leafy branch stamp
- From Holiday Confetti, I found some “berries” and stamped them in Parisian Blue Dye ink…then added a single dot for each berry with a blue marker.
- Next I stamped and colored three of the tiny flowers from Thankful Cornucopia using Ziggys and set them aside.
Then I grabbed the Rose Terrace Cling Background and inked it in the MIST with similar shades of Distress inks and gave it a good spritz of water for a lovely watercolor background.
- Trimmed both panels down with two sizes of the Double Stitched Rectangle Dies and layered them together.with tombow mono.
- Placed the tiny flowers and a few leaves on the wreath
- Cut Holiday Word Dies from Adhesive Glitter Paper – Silver and placed those on the card front.
- Embellished with several stars from By the Moonlight Couture Mix
I hope this inspires you to create something you LOVE today!