Hello! It’s LauraJane today. All the coloring this past month with Kathy at The Daily Marker has been fun and challenging, yet sometimes I just want to get back to STAMPING:))) For today’s card I’m playing with Holiday Cones and inking with various shades of Couture Inks with multi-step stamping.
Here are my bits and pieces after stamping and cutting
- I stamped the layers of all three pine cones in Dark Roast , Aspen Cocoa and Found Topaz
- and then I tried another set of cones inked in Dark Roast , Found Topaz and Warm Hazelnut Dye
- For the pine I used Everglade Moss , Caribbean Turquoise and Aspen Cocoa
- The Holly leaves; Everglade Moss, Bright Fern and Soft Garden Dye
- Berries, Rose Quartz, Cosmopolitan Pink, Grand Fuchsia and Lipstick Red
- For all of the multi-step stamping I start with the darkest color ink with the most detailed stamp and build up to the lightest ink with the solid images.
- Used the Holiday Cones Coordinating Dies
- Prepared an A2 sized white CS and trimming it with the largest Double Stitched Rectangle Dies and a 3″ Double Stitched Circle die.
- Embossed Bokeh Burst – Round and Fa la la from Holiday Confetti in Silver EP
- Wrapped Silver thread around the panel several times.
- Created a shaker with Wintergreen Frost Couture Mix
- Tucked in a thread bow and added a few flower sequins from the mix for embellishment :))
As you can see I did not use all of my cut pieces..there are enough to make a second card with a similar arrangement.
Hope you are inspired to do some creating with The Ton today!