Hello Everyone! It’s LauraJane. This past week I have been playing with the Born Classy stamp and Die sets. Yes, it was reminiscent of the many hours playing with Fashion Plates, without the frustration of pencil rubbings gone wrong:)) Since we are full swing into the coloring Challenge with Kathy @thedailymarker, I wanted to give coloring hair a try. BOY do I ever admire those that can color with natural looking highlights!
- To make the card, I started by stamping the Lovely lady image from Born Classy, I’m calling her Pink today, on white CS
- I stamped her and the Shaded portion of her dress in Rose Quartz
- then stamped the Sparkle of the dress and Feather adornment in Soft Garnet Dye,
- I used the Born Classy Coordinating Dies to cut them out.
- Then I set to coloring her hair…Pink Ziggys first and then Black trying to leave those illusive highlights.
- Finished coloring her arms and face with Flesh, and Blush Ziggys.
- Oh, her purse was stamped in Rose Quartz and colored with a touch of Flamingo Pink.
- I set her aside and stamped Scenes: Dept. Store Cling Background in Crystal Pewter
- Colored with all the pink Ziggys:) S Pink Salmon, Peach Pink, Flamingo Pink, Light Pink
- I then thought a shaker would be fitting for a trip to Paris, so I cut a frame from Adhesive Glitter Paper – Glossy Fine Transparent with the Double Stitched Rectangle Dies.
- Cotton Candy and Strawberries and Champagne Couture mixes complimented the festive occasion.
- The sentiment from City Girls: Retail Therapy and stamped with Noir , then traced with Flamingo Pink Ziggy. Fussy cut and adhered to the top of the shaker.
I did go back with the Flamingo Pink Ziggy to add some shading to the Feathers in her dress.:))
There we have it…Playtime with LauraJane:)
Hope you are inspired to create something you LOVE too!