Hello everyone! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend! It’s Jenny here taking over the blog today with a holiday shaker card. This card looks nothing like I initially planned it to be, but I am quite happy with the result! For this card, I used Fresh Cut Poinsettias Outlines, Holiday Cones, Outline Holiday Cones, and Scripty Holiday Grettings stamp set. Poinsettias, pine cones, and sparkles! It screams the Holidays, and I wish it was December already! 🙂
Here is the card!
- I started the card by repeatedly stamping 2 poinsettia images and few other small images from our Fresh Cut Poinsettias Outlines stamp set on the Arches cold press watercolor paper in Versamark. I heat embossed the images with white embossing powder.
- I colored the panel with Mijello Misssion Gold watercolors. I also splattered white watercolor and spritzed the entire panel with shimmer spray and let it dry completely.
- I die cut the panel with the largest and the second largest dies from our Double Stitched Rectangle dies, and added acetate and foam tape on the outer piece to create the shaker frame.
- On a A2 size black card base, I adhered our Medium Silver Glitter tape on all 4 edges and adhered the inside piece of the watercolored panel in the middle. I adhered some sequins (Glass Slippers and Wintergreen Frost Couture Mix) on the panel. I also used the same sequins to fill up the shaker and closed up the frame.
- I stamped the sentiment from our Scripty Holiday Greetings on a black cardstock in Versamark and heat embossed in white. I cut it down to a strip, and added couple of lines and some dots with silver gel pen. I adhered the sentiment strip on the card adding strong adhesive only on the 2 side ends.
- I layer stamped pine cones and pine bushes from our Holiday Cones.I used Found Toapz, Aspen Cocoa, and Dark Roast ink for the acorns and Soft Garden, Bright Fern, Deep Emerald, and Aspen Cocoa ink for the pine branches. I die cut all the images using the Holiday Cones Coordinating Dies and adhered them behind the sentiment strip.
That’s all for today! I hope you enjoyed the card and thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day! 🙂