Hello, everyone! It’s Jenny here taking over the blog today! I would like to share 2 Thanksgiving cards I created with our new Thankful Cornucopia stamp set and coordinating dies. I used both larger centerpiece image as well as the little coordinating images from the set to create 2 different looks. Hope you would enjoy these cards as much as I did while creating them! 🙂
Here is the first card!
- I started the card by stamping the cornucopia image on the Bristol paper in our Noir Ink. I colored the image with Mijello Mission Gold watercolors and let it dry completely. I also used Polychromos color pencils to create deeper definition. I die cut the image with the coordinating die and put it aside.
- I used a stripe stencil and Coralline Hybrid ink to create orange striped background. I adhered strips from our orange Adhesive Foil Paper on the sides of a A2 size white card base and adhered the orange stipe background panel on top.
- I die cut a black circle using the second largest die from our Double Stitched Circle Dies. I also die cut a circle out of a burlap cardstock using the third largest die from the set. I adhered both circle die cuts on the card and adhered the cornucopia on top using foam adhesive to pop it up.
- I stamped the banner image and the sentiment on the burlap cardstock in ourNoir Ink and die cut it using thecoordinating die. I also die cut 2 more banners (one out oforange Adhesive Foil Paper and the other out of black cardstock), layered them and and adhered it on the card using foam adhesive.
- I wrapped the bottom of the card with jute twine and adhered some fall foliage on top. I finished the card by adding some Matte Gold and Creamy Toffee sequins.
Here is the second card!
I used the 2 small pumpkin images, but using mixture of other small images from the set such as corn, apple, etc. would be super fun too! 🙂
- I started the card by randomly and repeatedly stamping 2 pumpkin images from our new Thankful Cornucopia stamp set inNoir Ink on the Canson XL watercolor paper. I loosely colored the pumpkins with Mijello Mission Gold watercolors. I also splattered watercolors on the panel. When it was completely dry, I trimmed the sides and adhered it on a A2 size kraft cardbase.
- I stamped the sentiment from our Scripty Holiday Greetings stamp set and the pumpkin images on the kraft cardstock inNoir Ink. I colored the pumpkins with the Polychromos color pencils, added some shimmer with Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle pen and die cut using second smallest die from our Double Stitched Rectangle dies. I adhered it on the card using foam tape to pop it up.
- I finished the card by adding some Key Lime sequins and tying twine on top of the card.
Hope you enjoyed today’s cards! Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!