- I started out stamping the middle layer images only of each of the three roses in Fresh Cut Garden Roses
- Going from the top left corner:
- the small bud was inked with Beach Blondie,
- large bloom inked with Vanilla Frosted Cupcake
- medium bloom, in Amber Citrine
…all three of those inks are found in the Citrine Collection
- I then took the Ziggys and added shadows and more of a watercolored feel to each bloom
- Created a mask for the cluster and stamped the greenery from Fresh Cut Garden Roses and one image from Wild Peonies. inking with Soft Garden on the solid images and Everglade Moss Dye on the detailed second layer.
- I decided to nestle in a few tiny buds from Fresh Cut Garden Roses in the same inks as above.
- For the background wash; I smooshed some color from the ziggys on an acrylic block and dabbed around the leaves with the waterbrush.
- Hit it with some DARK brown splatter
- Inked the sentiment from Scripty Greetings in Dark Roast Dye
- Finished by running it through the BigShot using the largest of the Double Stitched Rectangle Dies
Hope you enjoyed seeing what I have been coloring lately.
Thanks for stopping by!