Hello It’s LauraJane, I have a card using the Petal Cut Peonies Standalone dies as a Stencil.
I’m thrilled with how it turned out!
- I took the backing from one of the Petal Cut Peony Standalone dies in which I had cut out from Adhesive Foil paper ….The backing paper is a sturdy plastic that works perfectly as a stencil:)))
- The inks I used around the peonies were:Soft Orchid, Red Sangria and Ballet Slippers
- The Sentiment which I took from Haute Stacks and trimmed down...is inked with Noir
- The Hello Hummingbird is embossed with Liquid Platinum on Vellum paper and Cut with the coordinating die.
- The word die FABULOUS is cut from Purple Adhesive Foil paper
- All trimmed to perfection using the Double Stitched Rectangle Dies
- Embellished with sequins from Cotton Candy Couture Mix
I made a short video sharing the process of creating the card. Hope you enjoy it:))