Hello, everyone! It’s Jenny here taking over the blog today. Hope you are having a wonderful week! I would love to share a beautiful shaker card I created using our Haute Stacks stamp set, “fabulous” word die, lots of gorgeous sequins, gold foil adhesive paper, and glitter tape!
Here is the card!
- I started the card by stamping the larger haute stack image in our Noir Dye ink on a A2 sized Arches cold press watercolor paper. I colored the image and the background with Peerless Watercolors (Lip Smackin’ Pink, Bubble Gum, Blush Rose Pink, and Mixed Berry) and distress inks (Victorian Velvet and Tattered Rose). I also splattered Gansai Tambi Starry Colors (Champagne gold and White gold) and let it dry completely.
- I layer stamped the peony and leaves images using The Ton Couture Color inks. The colors I used are: Orchid Collection, Peony Collection, and Ruby Collection for the peonies. I used Crystal Garden Collection for the leaves. The 3 different shades in each of these fabulous Ink collections go so well together! After layer stamping all the peonies and the leaves, I fussy cut them out.
- I die cut a black frame and adhered rose color glitter tape from our sample pack all to add some sparkle! I love our glitter tapes and you can see I use them quite often on my projects. I adhered acetate and foam tape on the back to turn the frame into a shaker frame.
- I filled the shaker frame with Rose Gold Mirror Ball Couture Mix, Burnt Caramel sequins, Creamy Toffee sequins, Cabernet sequins, Dulce sequins, Glass Slippers sequins, and Pink Petal Flora sequins. I think they are so lovely mixed all together! I closed up the shaker with the haute stack watercolored panel and adhered the shaker on a black card base.
- I die cut the word “fabulous” on our Matte Gold Adhesive Foil paper. I removed the backing and adhered it on the middle of the card. Using the adhesive paper makes it so much easier to adhere delicate word dies on the projects!
- I adhered the layer stamped peonies and the leaves on 2 corners of the card. On the top left corner, I also added gold embroidery thread and the sentiment from our Basic Labels. I finished the card off by adding some sequins.
That all for today! Thank you for stopping by and have a fabulous day!