Hello all! LauraJane here to share a fresh card using Haute Stacks and more blooms from Fresh Cut Roses. After seeing the last few buds of summer roses, my card is blooming with yellows and pinks today:)
- I started out by stamping two blooms from Haute Stacks. One using Couture Color – Vanilla Frosted Cupcake , Lemon Drop, Amber Citrine and Coralline . And one using Ballet Slippers , Rose Quartz and Hollywood Star .
- Then I created a mask for the blooms and heat embossed the stack of books with the scrumptious Rose Gold Embossing Powder.
- Masked the books and stamped some greenery from Fresh Cut Roses. I mixed some blue inks with a green for a Fun combination:) Couture Color – Soft Garden, Bright Emerald and Hot Tourmaline.
- Added two roses from Fresh Cut Roses in the same pink inks from above.
- The sentiment is from Graceful Rose; stamped with Soft Garnet.
- To soften the edges I quickly stamped some dots from Bokeh Burst – Round; in Lemon Drop and Amber Citrine.
- Finished the edges with Double Stitched Rectangle Dies. I love the clean look they give to a card front:)
Thanks for stopping by:)) Happy Crafting!