Hi! It’s LauraJane:).
My card for today began as a simple coloring panel that ended up as a shaker using Clear Flora Couture Mix.
- I started out by stamping the blooms from Lucky Tulip and Graceful Rose on watercolor CS in Couture Color – Cosmopolitan Pink and Hollywood Star Dye.
- Then I used a waterbrush and Inktense watercolor pencils to color in the blooms. After the blooms were colored I wet the background of the panel just a bit and added tom blues for a nice haze wash.
- I added the sentiment from Bokeh Burst – Heart in Couture Color – Hot Tourmaline Dye, Bright Emerald Dye, and Blue Diamond Dye.
- Trimmed the panel down with the Double Stitched Rectangle Dies and mounted ti to a cardbase stamped with Minor Stripes Cling Background inked in Couture Color – Hot Tourmaline Dye. I LOVE that striped background:))
- From here I placed the beautiful Clear Flora Couture Mix inside a prepared frame to finish the Shaker.
I do believe I could use the Clear Flora Couture Mix on every card I make..the many clear bloom shapes enhance with a subtle touch of flowers. Got to LOVE that!
Have a Great Day!