Hello Everyone! It’s Jenny here taking over The Ton blog today. I would like to share a fun card I created with the Ice Cream Party Cling Background stamp and the cutest panda from the Panda Can’t Even stamp set!
Here is the card! Doesn’t it look like the panda is really enjoying his ice cream? 🙂
- I first stamped the Ice Cream Party Cling Background stamp on a A2 sized Arches coldpress watercolor paper with VersaMark ink, then I heat embossed in white.
- I ink blended the panel with our Ballet Slippers and Hollywood Star ink from our Peony Collection Couture Color inks. I made sure to go light to dark starting from the middle of the panel to highlight the center. I let it dry completely, wiped the edges with VersaMark ink and heat embossed in silver.
- I stamped a cute little panda image from the Panda Can’t Even stamp set and an ice cream image from the Sundae Bar stamp set, both with our Noir ink. I colored the ice cream image with various Copic Markers, and stamped the Sprinkles with Aspen Cocoa ink. I also added some pink Copic marker to Panda’s cheek and paws. I fussy cut both images.
- I cut around the panda’s arms with craft knife to fit the ice cream image and make it look like the panda is about to eat the ice cream.
- I stamped the sentiment on a vellum strip with VersaMark ink and heat embossed in silver.
- I added silver embroidery thread and adhered the sentiment strip on the panel. I adhered the panel on a white card base and added the Panda image in the middle using some foam tape.
- I finished the card off by adding some Silver Metallic Sequins of mixed sizes. I also applied glossy accents on Panda’s paws and the ice cream.
That’s it for today and I hope you enjoyed this card!
Thank you for stopping by! Have a fabulous day!