Hello Folks! It’s LauraJane:)
Today I have a card that I call my Bear-y Good “London Wall”….a wall of various frames and picture snapshots for gazing upon. My youngest daughter is loveingly called Emma Bear and she just had a Birthday:) This was for her.
- I started out by aligning several of the tiny frames from Vintage Frames in my mini MISTI so they would fit just inside an A2 piece of CS.
- Inked them in the scrumptious Spiced Chai and re-inked the more ornate frames with just a hint of Aspen Cocoa . This gave a lovely detail of the tiny carvings on the frames.
- I then grabbed the Honey Bears stamp set and created the inside “picture” for each frame, being careful to mask off the frame to keep the snapshot on the inside:)
- Each image was first inked in various colors from Couture Color – Cocoa Collection and colored in with my Zig Clean Color Brush markers, i.e. Ziggys.
- the HAPPY BIRTHDAY was stamped in Caviar and embellished with a few flowers from Red Carpet Couture Mix
- I trimmed the panel down so a hint of a border could be seen around it. The border was colored with the ziggys to reflect the blue sky in each frame.
Here is a short slideshow of some close-ups:))
Thanks for stopping by!
4 thoughts on “A Bear-y Good London Wall”
Oh Laura Jane! this is darling!! I love those bears all scrunched together so they can see out the frame! What a delightful birthday card!!
This is such a sweet card LauraJane!! I like your design with all of the little frames and cute bears. I’ll bet your Emma Bear loved this!!
So cute and so clever!
That is so creative and cute as a button!