Hello Flower Fans of The Ton! It’s LauraJane sharing a card featuring the beautiful Cherry Blossom Garden Cling Background.
- I stated out with white A2 sized CS and stamped the Cherry Blossom Garden Cling Background in Orchid Crush .
- Then I started coloring the solid blooms and leaves with Ziggys.
- I chose to outline just a few of the other blooms.
- Next I ran the colored panel through the BigKick with two layers of the Double Stitched Rectangle Dies.
- The outer “frame” potion got a quick inking of Copic N3; being careful to leave the select outlined blooms white.
- The smaller inside panel was colored in with Copic N1 throughout the remaining negative space; again being careful not to color the outlined blooms.
- I then popped the panel up with fun foam and wrapped some gold thread around the lower portion and glued both the frame and panel to a cardbase..
- Three layers of Fabulous Word Die were glued and stacked on top of each other, then adhered to the card front.
- for the small sentiment, I stamped YOU ARE, from Basic Labels in Orchid Crush ; fussy cut and stuck it on the panel after layering a few smaller pieces of paper to give it a raised look.
Coloring the background was so much FUN. The various bloom sizes/shapes, solid and outlined make the Cherry Blossom Garden Cling Background a stamp of endless possibilities:))
Hope you have a Creative day!