Hello! It’s LauraJane and this is my first post for The Ton:) I’m excited to be here!
I started out playing with the scrumptious Lemon Drop Dye ink and Minor Stripes BG stamp. Yellow doesn’t get yummier than this ink! (I’m smitten with the vibrant colors obtained with all the Couture Color inks. Ha! I actually moved ALLLLL my other brands to the basement for resale, yep! I love them that much:))
…Back to the card:)
- I statred out with an A2 sized CS stamped with the Minor Stripes in Lemon Drop Dye
- Then I stamped over that with the Haute Stripes BG using Amber Citrine
- Ran it through the BigKick with the largest Double Stitched Rectangle Die.
- Moving onto the Honey Bear..I stamped him in Aspen Cocoa and colored him with the same ink mixed with Dove blending solution on the craft mat using a small paint brush. I like the texture this gives as there is a color variance the more solution to ink ratio. I used a Ziggy for a few details.
- Ran that sweet guy through the BigKick with the coordinating Honey Bears die set.
- Now the Sundae:))) stamped the solid image of the “dish” in Blue Diamond and the outline in Bright Emerald.Fussy cut that out and set aside next to the bear. Built a Three scoop ice cream dream with the layers on the Sundae Bar. Chocolate of course:))) Aspen Cocoa, Spiced Chai, and Found Topaz. Topped it with the cream swirl embossed in white and placed a cherry on-top of that inked in Lipstick Red and Light Onyx.
- Fussy cut that chocolate dream sundae and placed it in the dish:))
- Used some yellow Velum cut with the Double Stitched Rectangle Die as a central focal point on the striped cardbase.
- Created a frame with those same dies from a piece stamped with Rose Terrace in Blue Diamond and Bright Emerald.
- Layered all that together with the sentiment from Basic Labels inked in Lipstick Red .
Well, there you are! I Do LOVE that Bear!
Thanks for stopping by! If you have any questions please ask me in the comments section. I’ll do my best to answer them.