Hello everyone, Effie here! This is a jam packed post so please bear with me!
If you’re looking for our Coffee Lovers Blog Hop post, you can find it here.
Design Team News
Please welcome two new members to our team, LauraJane and Jenny!
Hello! I’m LauraJane. I’ve been making cards to relax for the past 4 years. I’m simply an introvert addicted to creating with Floral stamps and dies. Learning new techniques shared by other card crafters on blogs and on Youtube is a passion. I LOVE Instagram too! Happily married for 24 yrs. SAHomeschoolingM to 6 kids. Two have actually flown to adventures of their own, YAY!! We live in Illinois near St. Louis. Baking, Crochet and Homeopathy are a few of my other interests. I’m honored to be a part of The Ton DT as I’m quit addicted to the Flower stamps and I LOVE that Honey Bears set:)) Looking forward to inspiring you with my creations!
Hello everyone! My name is Jenny Lee Yamasaki. I was born in South Korea, and have been residing in sunny California for about 30 years. I’ve been happily married for 7 years, and I am a mother of a 4-year-old girl and a 7-year-old fur baby. My card making journey began while I was bed ridden due to my back surgery in 2015. During that time, I watched tons of card making tutorial videos on YouTube for months, and decided to try making my own cards. Thereafter, card making has been my therapy, passion, and obsession. I love stamping, coloring, getting inky, and experimenting with different art mediums and supplies. I am so honored and thrilled to be a part of this amazingly talented group of ladies!
Trending with The Ton
For our monthly Trending with The Ton post, we showcase some amazing projects we’ve spotted all over social media and the blogosphere. We LOVE seeing what you do with The Ton products, whether they be our couture stamps, dies, or gilding. To increase your chances of being spotted, tag your social media posts (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube) with #theton or #thetonstamps. If we share your work on a Trending with The Ton post, we’d love for you to display our badge proudly!
The first card I spotted was Anna K.‘s coffee card! She created an awesome beach scene with our Hug in a Mug set for the Coffee Lovers Hop that’s going on right now.
Blog: Anna K.
Next up are Ashley’s envelope closure stickers created with our Grand Bows. They’re absolutely fabulous!
The next project that I spotted was by the fabulous Ms. Susan W. in the Simply Cardmaking with Laurel Beard Facebook Group. Susan created this beautiful watercolored card with our Loose Peonies.
Next up is this gorgeous and chic tag created by Nancy with our Haute Wedding Dress and Sending Peonies stamp sets. That tone on tone is just perfect for this tag!
Next up is Dana’s transformation of our Honey Bears. I could not stop admiring her work with turning our Honey Bears into adorable super heros.
Next I spotted Coralynn’s beautifully watercolored Large Peony 1. Those soft mint leaves with her bright pink peony is just perfection.
Blog: Sunrise Stamper
So that’s it for this month!! Thank you to everyone for sharing your gorgeous creations with us! We love your support and are excited to see more of what you create. Keep creating and remember to tag us (#theton or #thetonstamps) because you just might find yourself Trending with The Ton!
Summer 2016 Release Giveaway Winners
Daily Release Giveaway Winners – $15 Gift Code
- HELEN SCHNEIDERMAN: “I can’t wait for this release! I love to watercolor and you have so many images perfect for this technique!”
- MARY KATHERINE HURST: “I love them all. Can’t get enough of the Lively florals. So much you can do with them.”
- ASHLYN D’AOUST: “Love, love, love the cherry blossom stamps! And, everything else!”
DT Daily Release Giveaway Winners – $10 Gift Code
- Emily’s Blog: Michael Bakeler “The Sparklers Alpha is going to be one of my must use stamps. Your card using these is wonderful! Thank you.”
- Eunji’s Blog: Kara Stainbrook “So beautiful!”
- Jessica’s Blog: Lee Higbee “Love the stripes! Cute card.”
- Vera’s Blog: Denise Speigle “Your ice cream looks like we could eat it! Great job coloring! Thank you for sharing.”
- Ruby’s Blog: Jennifer “The skyline is SO classic looking. LOVE it!!!”
- Mayline’s Blog: Jennifer K “Wow all of your cards are stunning, I love your watercoloring and your colour choices. The lucky tulip is my favourite, you made is so vibrant, it’s exquisite!”
Blog Hop Giveaway Winners – $25 Gift Code
- Earline Gordon “Love how you use these stamps brought them cannot wait to get them. Thank for given me another way of using them.”
- Michelle Murray “THE FLAMINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it!”
- Maggie B. “Hi Laurel ~ Love both of your cards for different reasons. Love the fun, artsy effect of the Gelatos in the first card, that I know your Mom will love and treasure. Your second card is elegant and stunning with your beautiful watercoloring and gold embossing. You always know how to add that extra touch with the spritzing and spraying (I always seem to make a stinkin’ mess!!). I’ll be praying for your strength as you start this new adventure in your life and just think…..you’ll have a free place to stay when you go on vacation to FL!! Love & HUGS ~ Maggie”
- Miriam Partner “Beautiful cards! I love the coloring and the big bloom on the first card and the second is just pretty and elegant!”
Congrats to all the giveaway winners! Please email me at THETONSTAMPS@GMAIL.COM with the specific giveaway that you have won in the subject line within 48 hours to claim your code.
Thank you all so much for stopping by today!