Hello everyone and welcome to our blog post for today! In celebration of National Craft Month, we’re hosting a fun color palette challenge! Jess and Emily chose the following color palette as inspiration for your challenge entries! To enter the challenge, you do not have to use colors from the palette, however it’s here if you need some inspiration!
Aren’t these floral themed hues beautiful?? The team did a great job with choosing a palette!
Here are the team cards created using this gorgeous palette:
Here is my card which I created using our Fresh Cut Orchids set. I used the following supplies for this card:
- Inks: Soft Garnet, Red Sangria, Found Topaz, Aspen Cocoa, Crystal Garden Collection Inks, Peach Blossom and Coral Cavern inks;
- Double Stitched Rectangle Dies;
- Fresh Cut Orchids stamp set;
- Glass Slippers Sequins – 6, 5, 4mm.
I also created a video for this project! Please enjoy!
Here’s my second card inspired by the color palette! I created this card using our Wild Morning Glories set. Here is a list of the following supplies that I’ve used:
- Stamps: Wild Morning Glories Stamp Set, Shoe Wardrobe 2d. Ed. Solid (Sentiment);
- Inks: Hampton White Pigment Ink, Peony Couture Collection Inks, Grand Fuchsia Dye Ink, Crystal Garden Collection Inks;
- Gilding: Sitting Pretty Pink Sequins – 6, 4mm; Triple Purple Crown Sequins – 10mm; Gold Round Confetti; Mini Gold Stars.
I hope all the cards by the team has inspired you all to create your own cards for our second ever challenge!
We’ll pick one winner of the Challenge who will win a $25 gift code and, depending on the number of entries, $10 gift codes to runner ups. Just link your cards below!
Make a card or any other project using The Ton Stamps (gilding optional). There is no specific theme! The Color Palette is here to inspire you if you are stuck! We just want to see your wonderful creations using our products! However there are a couple of rules:
- Your project must be new – NO BACK LINKING;
- Your project must be posted by Thursday, March 31 at 11:55PM (EST);
- You must use at least one stamp from The Ton which must be the focal point of your card/project;
- Link back to The Ton’s Color Palette Challenge in your post (Blog/Instagram/Pinterest/Facebook);
- When uploading your project, be sure to link to your entry post and not your entire blog;
- There are no limits on the number of entries however, please be advised that the winners will not be chosen randomly.
PRIZES: After the challenge closes, one grand prize winner will be selected. This winner will receive a $25 store credit to our shop. We may choose some runner ups who will win $10 gift codes to the shop depending on the number of entries. We will announce winners within a week after the challenge closes.
Please link your challenge entries below. We can’t wait to see all of your wonderful projects using our stamps!