Good morning! Jessica here with a card featuring stamps from our Shoe Wardrobe collection and gilding from our newest mid-summer release! Here’s my card!
I recently created my very first card tutorial video and I had so much fun that I decided to try it again!
I apologize for the loss of footage mid-way through the video…I guess I’ll finally have to delete some of the hundreds of kitten and dog photos on my iPhone! 😉 As promised here is a list of the beads I used on my card:
- Pink Shoes – Diamond seed beads
- Red Shoes – Silver rhinestone gems
- Orange Shoes – Light Rose Gold seed beads
- Yellow Shoes – Coffee Gold bugle beads
- Green Shoes – Rose Gold bugle beads
- Teal Shoes – Light Green rhinestone gems
- Blue Shoes – Light Blue rhinestone gems
- Purple Shoes – Crystal Slippers bugle beads
And the sentiment was from Shoe Wardrobe 2nd ed. Outline and the pair of shoes was from Shoe Wardrobe Solid! Here’s a close-up of those gorgeous gems and beads:
I hope you enjoyed my card and video! Thanks so much for visiting and see you next week!
4 thoughts on “You’re Fancy!”
Love this, SO creative!!
Super cute and fun card!!!
Oh, how cute Jessica!
Oh, what a trendy card. Love all the shoes. I just came over from Kathy R. (TheDailyMarker). Kathy is always introducing me to stamp companies that I never dreamed existed. Thanks for sharing.